Advertisements

A Mesmerizing Answer On Success

PS: If you could choose one characteristic you have that brought you success in life, what would it be?

Master Khuram: Well, actually I still have to get success. I have been failed in getting many “achievements”. But “success”, in a better sense, is beyond some minor achievements. The actual state of being “successful” may never be “achieved” as well. In the words of Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif, “destination” is the name of “being in journey”. Actually we are successful as long as we are trying to pursue success. Stage of “success” may never come however. We actually fail … when we stop doing efforts.

Another person, mentor and guide to me, said, similar to what said in preceding penned lines, "The pleasure of [this] journey shall dissolve the desire for destination." Don't mistake yourself by glancing on these words causally. Feel them and decode the symbols.

2 did criticisms:

Unknown said...

Very interesting subjects on your blog!
Thank you so much for your visit and nice comment.
Unfortunatelly I didn't have the chance to visit your country yet, but I surely would enjoy it as I really appreciate everything a different culture has to offer.

M. Umer Toor said...

It's actually my own pleasure!

I hope you do one day :-)

Humble regards.
Umer Toor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertisement

MuddleHead Signs Off!!

MuddleHead Signs Off!!
free counters