When i woke up, i realized, firstly, the usefulness of two lips; secondly, about this particular sunnah (or way) of Prophet Muhammad. (He kissed children walking in streets. Cradled them in his arms, conversed with them, and showed his love for these spiritual teachers, as Hamza Yusuf calls them.) How supreme the sunnah of my Prophet, the Leader of the Poor. Now i weep, I weep for how ignorant i've been of his way, his way of love; now i feel and appreciate the rank of the Prophet, now i understand his Message. Of living according to our fitra. May Allah keep us attached to the way of Prophet, may we become like him...
Of a dream, of love, of Sunnah
When i woke up, i realized, firstly, the usefulness of two lips; secondly, about this particular sunnah (or way) of Prophet Muhammad. (He kissed children walking in streets. Cradled them in his arms, conversed with them, and showed his love for these spiritual teachers, as Hamza Yusuf calls them.) How supreme the sunnah of my Prophet, the Leader of the Poor. Now i weep, I weep for how ignorant i've been of his way, his way of love; now i feel and appreciate the rank of the Prophet, now i understand his Message. Of living according to our fitra. May Allah keep us attached to the way of Prophet, may we become like him...
key words:
Autobiography,
Literature,
Love,
Sunna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Advertisement
MuddleHead Signs Off!!






3 did criticisms:
I will not comment on this post. Would only like to say that I read it with my eyes filled tears... Read something like that after a long long time. SubhaanAllah
I'd lie if i never expected that these words can cause tears to come on earth, but didn't imagine it happening... Jazakallah...
SubhaanAllah
Post a Comment